The Hotel Badhaus was first documentarily mentioned in the year 1492. The hotel has always been in the property of family Dick-Lubenik. Since then we have always endeavoured as a traditional hotel with modern service for our guests.
- traditional family business for more than 500 years
- successful symbiosis of modern architecture and the historical asset of the house
- austrian heartiness in a comfortable, casual atmosphere
- an extensive outdoor activity offer for all ages
- fun & games for our younger guests
- hiking and nordic walking for the adventurous
Our hotel is located about 200 m from the lake shore at the access road to Zell am See, about 2 km outside the town centre.
You reach the centre by foot in about 15 minutes or by bus in about 5 minutes.